Crane Personnel Baskets | OSHA Compliant
ELT’s Crane personnel baskets are used to suspend workers from either a crane or forklift, are designed to ASME BTH-1, and are OSHA compliant. Manufactured and tested in accordance with code of Federal Regulations 1926.550 and ASME B30.23. Crane Baskets are designed, fabricated, tested and certified to exceed the above standards in order to meet the demands for a long life of rugged job site use. Tested and Certified. High Profile and Low profile options are available.
Crane Personnel Baskets
In addition to offering a wide variety of standard models, ELT has the experience, knowledge and resources to custom fabricate the Personnel Basket that will best suit your needs.
All Baskets are proof tested to 125% of their WLL and can have your company’s name included on it at no extra charge.
- Four Leg Bridle w/master link & four bolt type shackles
- Anchors for safety lanyard and / or tagline
- Quick attach/detach test weight assembly
- In-Swing, self-closing, self-latching door
- Grab Rail around full interior perimeter
- Full 4″ kick plate
- Full 42″ height expanded metal to reduce wind affect
- Slip resistant checkered plate floor
- Fork Lift Tubes for easy movement at the job site
- Painted safety yellow
- Solid Bail, optional for restricted headroom
- Emergency Ramp
- Rubber Bumper around bottom and top perimeter
- Casters System allow rolling fully loaded
- Expanded Metal removable or fixed overhead protection
- Test Weight is available as steel concrete form for you to fill with concrete on the jobsite in order to provide a more economical solution
For more information on OSHA’s regulations for crane and derrick suspended platforms please visit OSHA.