Coil Hooks, also referred to as C-Hooks, are available in a variety of styles and offer versatility in the way you handle your product.
The Close Stacking C-Hook (CSC) has a shorter upper arm which gives the lifter the ability to handle coils of various widths that are flush against a vertical surface.
The Slit Coil C-Hook (SCC) has a longer lift arm which allows the lifter to lift multiple coils. The combined widths of the coils are equal to the maximum coil width of the lifter.
C-Hook Application Information:
- Radius in corners reduces stress concentrations in critical areas without interfering with the object being lifted.
- Integral lift loop reduces headroom and requires less maintenance than conventional welded lift loops.
- Arc top better suits the contour of the ID of a coil which prevents sharp edges from damaging the product.
- Guide handles allow the lifter to be easily maneuvered.
- Counterweight balances and hangs the lifter, both empty and loaded.
- Optional urethane bumpers can be added to provide additional protection.
Standard WLL: 1,000 to 100,000 coil lbs.
Standard Coil widths: from 24 to 84 inches
Standard Vertical Clearance: 16 to 44 inches
For custom sizes and capacities, please request a quote