Proof load testing
A major component for Engineered Lifting Technologies is the lift capacity for new and existing equipment. We offer in-house weight load testing services for new equipment as well as existing lifting equipment.
- All lifters are weight load tested to 125% of the working load limit.
- ELT offers crane load testing as a stand-alone service.
- There are several configurations of our load test machine to accommodate a variety of lifting equipment.
- ELT’s load test machine has a capacity of 200 tons.
- Regardless of the original manufacturer, ELT welcomes load testing as a support service to its customers.
Certification of load testing given by ELT meets the requirements of ANSI/ASME B30.20: Below-the-hook Lifting Devices. After successful completion of the load test, the lifter is also examined visually per the latest edition of AWS D14.1 – Specification for Welding of Industrial Mill Cranes and Other Material Handling Equipment. All weldments meet the visual examinations acceptance criteria for workmanship per AW D14.1 section 10.6. The lifter was also visually inspected for deformation, cracks, and other similar defects after load testing.
Contact Us for a quote or for more information about your equipment that needs to be load tested today.