Lifting Device Design
ELT Lift’s engineering team designs each project in collaboration with the customer before it is released to the shop floor, employing highly skilled, experienced engineers and trained draftsmen who efficiently monitor the project from first discussion through final drawings, delivery and installation in the field.
As a result of extensive experience across all forms of lifting devices and situations, many requests for lifting device design already have partially completed plans available, facilitating rapid turnaround time in getting products into production and off to the customer. Our lifting device design capabilities include:
- Significant experience in designing standard and custom lifting devices
- Up front communication with customer to determine best solution for them
- Proven design automation methods
- Up-to-date compliance with relevant codes and standards (ASME B30.20 and BTH-1)
- Exclusively designing in the state-of-the art 3D environment (currently run on Autodesk Inventor)
- Using Finite Element Analysis (FEA) software for design verification
- Verifying the design of all lifters through in-house load testing of up to 200 tons
For decades, ELT Lifting Technologies, Inc. has designed, engineered, assembled and tested below-the-hook lifting devices for the construction, materials handling and wind industries.
Headquartered in Western New York State, ELT Lift sells standard and custom-designed lifting beams, spreader beams, crane, personnel and material baskets, coil lifters, pallet lifters (fixed and adjustable crane forks), telescoping lifting devices and wind tower lifting systems.
Contact Us today for information on our services or a quote on a project.