Lifting and Tailing Brackets
A COMPLETE WIND TURBINE LIFTING & ERECTING SYSTEM!
The Gold Standard in Wind Turbine Lifting
Includes: Tailing Brackets, Slings, Shackles, Bolts, Rigging & Engineered Lifting Plans.
Why this LIGHT WEIGHT LIFTING system?
- Exceeds ANSI/ASME Requirements.
- Reduced Manpower Required to Install.
- Durable Nickel Plated Inserts.
- No Load Bearing Welds.
- Reduced Crane Time.
- Tighter Bolt Clearance Holes.
- Adjustable Bolt Pattern.
- Reduced Number of Brackets, Only Four Needed for most Lifts.
- Replaceable Inserts to Accommodate Variety of Bolt Patterns.
- Zinc Dichromate Plated Body for Outstanding Corrosion Protection.
- Patented System
Hanes Supply (www.hanessupply.com) is a complete Contractor and Industrial Supplier which specializes in Sling Fabrication since 1930. Hanes has recently obtained their ISO 9001:2015 Certification as a Manufacturer of Lifting Products such as SlingMax®, Chain, Synthetic, TwinPath® and Wire Rope Slings.
Hanes offers full in-house testing and certification of slings and hoists, repair and rental of electric, gas, hydraulic and pneumatic tools and equipment. More than 50,000 SKU items are available to support your manufacturing and job site needs. They are a master distributor for Lightweight Wind Tower Lifting Systems manufactured by Engineered Lifting Technologies (ELT) (www.eltlift.com)
“These are the slickest, strongest and smallest brackets I have ever used.”
– Sling Rigger commenting on ELT Wind Lifting System in Caspar, WY
Hanes and ELT are a dynamic team to support the requirements of the wind power industry. ELT has developed a patented Wind Turbine Tower Tilt-up System that is unique in that the Lifting Brackets are relatively small, and made of high-strength materials, dramatically reducing the weight of the brackets. The configuration allows for a two-bracket lifting system that does not require an upper spreader bar. The lower tailing brackets are a compact design and lightweight. Both bracket designs take advantage of an eccentric cam design for the bolting, allowing the brackets to be used on several tower sections without using slots and over-sized holes. The benefits this system include:
Lifting and Tailing Brackets
– Offers a major reduction in mobilization costs in the field. Cranes are not needed to mount the bracket system. The top lifting brackets weigh approximately 92 lbs. each and the tailing brackets weigh approximately 36 lbs. each. Synthetic slings are incorporated to keep the weight reduction down on the total system.
– The bracket’s design can be adjustable for most tower manufacturer models. The bracket design does not have load-bearing welds.
– The Lifting Brackets offer a level load in setting the tower sections. The base section is easily aligned to the concrete base bolt mounting pattern.
– The tailing bracket’s design does not damage the outside of the tower when the tower becomes 90 degrees vertical in the tilt-up process.
– The weight of the brackets offers ergonomic benefits that may decrease injuries in the field.
– The bolting process of this system only requires 450-500 ft.- pounds that can be applied by hand.
This Bracket System is a complete system that offers everything from the Crane Hook to the Tower, Engineered Lift Plans; SlingMax slings, all needed hardware including Crosby shackles, construction;
Hanes Supply and ELT’s designing capabilities have offered many different Nacelle Beam Designs for different wind turbine models. Hanes has adapted to the consumers requests with designs that can accommodate to logistic and lifting capabilities. The high-strength materials used gives them unlimited capabilities in weight reduction. Hanes Supply and ELT have many model designs that reduce the components necessary for the rigging to be attached.